Monday 21 March 2011

A weekly thought bubble

I'm going to try and keep my blog fresh with little updates and these little thought bubbles are the perfect thing to do so.


Outside my window...
the sun was shining today, and I could actually walk home from work without my coat on. I love it when you feel that fresh feeling in the air. Spring is finally upon us!

I am thankful for...
my cold gradually ebbing away. It's never nice to feel ill, especially when it's nice outside.

                                                  

 I am thinking...
about what jobs I should look for during my time in New Zealand...Llama farm is on top of my list so far. I'm also thinking about my next tattoo...they're too addictive!

Smile!

                                                
   What I am learning...
that although things sometime don't go to plan, it doesn't mean you can't have a good time. My cousin and I went up to London the other day to see a gig we didn't actually get to see, but we had such a good time going out for dinner that we didn't really mind.


I am reading...
Kazuo Ishigaro's Remains of the Day. I finished Never Let Me Go by the same author within a weekend and it was a story that I lost myself in. I love the feeling when books have that effect on you. I highly recommend it.

My current literature love

I love...
my Dad's homemade blackcurrent ice-cream. He's making good use of the ice-cream maker he got for his birthday.

a few plans for the week...
looking forward to seeing my lovely best friend from university, Laura on Friday who's venturing all the way from Birmingham to help me celebrate my getting older. Followed by a weekend of other birthday jolities with the family.
Despite the hair colour we are like peas in a Pod
I am hearing...
Bigger Than Us by White Lies. I find my music taste always weaves in and out of random bands and at the moment, I just happen to really like this song.





a particular image...
I always come across images that captures my attention or imagination so I thought I'd share them with you. This one is by Tony Katai.

                                                          
                                                                                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment