Monday 30 May 2011

Weekly (sort of!) thought bubble 3

I really must try and do these more often...

I am thinking....
how close it is getting to time when I go away on my year adventure. Bit nervous, but in a good way! I'm looking forward to finishing work and having a week of hanging out with my friends and family.

I am grateful for...
all the lovely going away gifts people dear to me have given. My cousin, Danielle gave me an awesome goody bag full of different things I could use on my travels, including a diary and an 'I heart Pirates' iPod sock. If you haven't noticed, I'm a big fan of the nautical theme! Especially pirates.



Another dear person to me, Struan got me a travel towel and a PowerMonkey which is a charger you can charge up and then use to power up your phone or MP3 on the go. I definitely need this as I am terrible when it comes to keeping these things charged!

Something that made me laugh...
this photo was from Arrested Development, and I just love how simply comical it is.


I am loving...
Barry M Nail effects polish. It gives your nails a funky looking effect. I tried it with a yellow base to give it a leopard print look. Pretty much a new nail obession! Talking of nails and obsession, check out my cousin's panda themed nails...she's taking her love for panda's to a whole new level!






    I am hearing...
Aussie band, The Jezabels. Definitely part of my travel playlist!



                                                           I am reading...
I've finished it now, but I loved Danny Wallace's Yes Man. Giving himself a year to say 'Yes' to everything produced such funny but thought provoking results. It's tempting to give it a go yourself!


A picture...

Mother

Father

Sister
Lover


This series of photos are by Anna Di Prospero who took self portraits of herself and her family in varied scenes. I just love the way that she's holding each person in different ways that represents the relationship between her and that person, not once seeing her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment